WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “A Haunting We Will Go” Blog Hop.You should have just visited Limor's fantastic project, isn't she great!
In Portugal we don't celebrate Halloween much, but now and then we do get some kids going out trick or treating. I live in a small vilage so it's not normal to see this, but last year we had some kids knocking on our door! And what I remember was that they had their hands all sticky and full of chocolate from all the treats they were eating, LOL. So that's why this year I decided to decorate a Tissue Box for my Halloween project, to cleen those grubby hands!
The flowers I used on my project were the R77 in white, which I sprayed with Dylusions and glittered them up. Together with the big, lovey R77 I used the R6 in sades of Purple. THe green leaves around the box are the ZQL0-1.
Next up is the very talented Miranda, here's her blog: http://www.mslibertycreations.blogspot.com/
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "A Haunting We Will Go” Blog Post
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the new I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be closed on Oct. 31st 11:59am PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Here's what's up for grabs...
As you hop along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team member's blogs so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today: